The European market is the most productive compared to others with various verticals implementing WMS to a greater extent.
PORTLAND, PORTLAND, OR, USA, February 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — A new report released by Allied Market Research titled “Global Warehouse Management Systems Market by Component Type, Vertical, and Geography – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014 – 2022”, projects the Warehouse Management System (WMS) market size to reach $3,112 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2016 to 2022. This can be attributed to increasing inventory and WMS workload in warehouse operations. Europe is expected to be the biggest market during the forecast period.
By component type, software had the highest market share in 2015, and services are expected to show the highest growth rate. Among the various industry verticals, transportation and logistics are expected to dominate the market. However, the pharmaceutical industry is expected to have the fastest growth rate.
“The European market is the most productive compared to others with various verticals implementing WMS to a greater extent. Also, it is expected to generate the highest market revenue over the forecast period with predominant deployments in the transportation and logistics industry,” says Seapee. Bajaj, Principal Analyst, Construction and Manufacturing at AMR.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to experience the fastest growth due to increased adoption of WMS services and significant growth in Japan, China, Australia and India.
Main results of the study:
• Software is expected to show significant growth in the WMS market owing to the growth in adoption of this technology in the logistics industry.
• The transportation and logistics industry generated the highest revenue among other industry verticals in terms of increasing WMS adoption.
• Europe is expected to show substantial growth over the forecast period.
• Several industry players are adopting partnership and product launch as key strategies to offer innovative products, services and solutions to achieve higher market share.
• Dominant players are Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Infor Inc., and Manhattan Associates Inc., among others.
For a purchase request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1794
Thank you for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer the report according to your needs.
Similar reports –
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services and market insights across 11 verticals. Adopting in-depth research methodologies, AMR helps its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market areas. We are staffed with qualified analysts and experts and have extensive experience working with many Fortune 500 companies and small and medium enterprises.