In the area of flight and ground testing, the Systems for Instrumentation sub-department of Airbus designs, supports and develops all systems, including power distribution, telemetry and databases for the configuration of the means of test.
The incumbent will join a dynamic team of 18 people and will be in charge of the development and in-service support of electrical power systems used for new aircraft and test beds.
They will be deeply involved in innovation and research projects in search of the latest technologies to be applied in the zero emissions project.
- Ensure safe high-voltage architecture and distribution for new zero-emission aircraft
- Build innovative and high value-added systems adapted to aeronautical environments
- Manage projects within a multidisciplinary team with external and internal suppliers
- Ensure a good level of reliability and availability of all test resources under his responsibility.
- Manage technical tasks and associated documentation throughout the project cycle, from specifications to certification if necessary.
- Manage interfaces and push innovation with many internal and external players: Design office, architects, test specialists, flight test engineers, experts, teams from other Airbus divisions, competitors, global suppliers, start-ups -ups, research laboratories and universities…
- Electrical engineering
- Skills in analog and digital electronics
- Project management
- Aircraft environmental status
General skills required:
- Ability and interest in teamwork
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Autonomy, adaptability to integrate innovative and emerging technologies
- Advanced level of English